I somewhat hated this project.
When taking the pictures I actually fell at one point.
I think I succesfully completed it,
And I am NOT about to point out the flaws.
The things that worked included:
Teaching us to put several pictures together.
And helping me, personally, to use CLONE STAMP!
Then there were the things that DIDN'T work like:
The camera moving when we took the pictures,
And different colors being in the sky.
If I did the project AGAIN,
I would try to find a partner who DIDN'T fully tilt the cammera between pictures.
The most difficult part was making everything blend.
And as said before,
I learned A LOT about the cloning tool.